I love collecting toys and I love collecting information. So it stands to reason I love collecting information about toys. Unfortunately, I’m so good at collecting I usually end up with more data than I can process! So I have big dreams, like building a G2 LPS guide with accessories and goodies, but it’s one step at a time. Take a peek at some of my projects-in-progress.
Pictures from my various collections (organized on Flickr). I’m in the process of adding metadata to make it more useful. Pictures have been taken over the course of many years and many cameras, so quality varies greatly.
- My Little Pony G1
- My Little Pony G1 Repro
- My Little Pony G2
- My Little Pony G3
- My Little Pony G3.5
- My Little Pony Ponyville
- Littlest Pet Shop G1 (Kenner)
- Littlest Pet Shop G2 (Hasbro)
- Polly Pocket (Bluebird)
- Polly Pocket (Mattel)
- Precious Places
These are Pinterest boards I’m using to collect data for future toy guides.
- Fakie Ponies
- Fakie Littlest Pet Shop
- Polly Pocket (Mattel) (sets not yet on the Polly Pocket (Fashion Polly) guide)
- Littlest Pet Shop In Package (for identifying accessories)
Old Toy Guides
The toys are 80s. The HTML is 90s. The graphics are from when I had a 2MB limit and every pixel counted. It’s awesome in here.
- My Little Pony Stuff (including the MLP Monthly archives)
- Polly Pocket (Fashion Polly)
- Fairy Tail Birds
- Furrever Friends
- Lady LovelyLocks
- Little Pretty
- Littlest Pet Shop
- Magic Meadow Ponies
- Precious Places
- Tea Bunnies
Fakie Spaceman-Approved Off-Site Links!
- Ghost Of The Doll: This pretty much has it all. If you don’t find your toy in one of the existing guides, just go to the forum for an ID.
- Ghost Of The Doll Links: This collection of links, all on its own, is an amazing resource.
- Weirdo Toys: It’s a blog about the strange and bizarre in the world of toys.